Pages

Burgandi Trejo Phoenix



Branding Avatar Talent Management
Steve Owens
7083 Hollywood Blvd
Ste. WeWork
Los Angeles, CA 90028
323-800-4730
Email: steve@brandingavatar.com
Website: http://brandingavatar.com


Van Shotwell-Manager 
     (Southern U.S. Region only)
Duke and Sterling
832-814-7311


Hi, I'm Burgandi! I am a transplant from Tucson, Az and am proud to call LA my home of 6 years! I am an actress, singer and dancer, (yes, I REALLY do all 3), the brand ambassador for talentboom.com, a contributing writer for Ms. In The Biz and I love to make people laugh! I am a complete klutz, a sassy smart-ass and I often daydream that I am a spy or, an action hero. I grew up on the classics and Carol Burnette, Audrey Hepburn, Debbie Reynolds and Meryl Streep, are my top inspirational women. I am obsessed with the acting of Marlon Brando, Gene Kelley, Gary Oldman, Tom Hanks and Dustin Hoffman, just to name a few. I love animals, I do what I can to save the earth and the world and am a huge health nut. I love meeting and collaborating with likeminded, artistic folks and love being part of a team full of professionals, that don't take themselves too seriously. My dream character role as an actress, would be the role of, Aileen Wuornos, 
the character that Charlize Theron portrayed in the film 'Monster'. 
#ActingForLife

No comments:

Post a Comment