Pages

Amos Vernon

"Jim Carrey meets Peter Krause with a dash of Michael Shannon."
 
AGENT: 
John Griffin
APA
310-888-4296
jgriffin@apa-agency.com
 
MANAGER:
Olivia Gerke
3Arts Entertainment
ogerke@3arts.com
212-213-2216
 
COMMERCIAL AGENT:
Laura Soo Hoo
Reign Agency
laura@reignagency.com
310-396-6462
 


Hello! Amos here. A bit about me. I was born and raised in North Carolina. I went to college at UC Berkeley where I double majored in Spanish and Peace and Conflict Studies (I know, I know, the most Berkeley major ever). Then I spent a year leading study abroad programs for American high school students in Argentina. Like, can you even believe how interesting I am?
 
In 2009 I moved to NYC to pursue comedy, where I became a house performer at the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater, began writing for The Onion, and founded the sketch comedy group Boat.
 
After five years of climbing the NYC comedy mountain, I moved to LA to take things to the next level. So here I am! Performing at UCB-LA, training at the Kahnstitute, developing a TV show with my sketch group, auditioning, and writing comedy full time. And I've only just begun! 
 
Let's do this thing.

 I mean, damn. Just look at this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment