Pages

Chad Lewis


"Zachary Quinto meets Sean Hayes as the newest cast member on The Big Bang Theory."

After living in New York City for 13 years, working as a successful Broadway Stage Manager, I packed up and headed for sunny LA hoping to land some production work in Film and TV.  However, destiny had a different plan in store for me.  I fell into the hosting world and started working on various projects ranging from HGTV to a Web Series for curvy women.  Receiving positive accolades for my work, I was encouraged to explore acting and comedy.  That’s when I met Lesly, who boldly began to give me the tools needed to be a successful actor in LA.  I’m having a blast watching this new world unfold.  My goal is to put myself out there, have no expectations and see what comes to me all while enjoying my new LA lifestyle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment