Pages

Jordan Rennick




"Mark Ruffalo meets Jake Johnson."

Commercial
Alicia Ruskin, Jamie Hernandez, Valerie Chiovetti
Kazarian/ Measures/ Ruskin
(818) 769 9111
JHernandez@KMRtalent.com

V.O.
Arlene Glucksman-Jones, Nathan Higgins
Kazarian/ Measures/ Ruskin
(818) 769 9111
NHiggins@KSRtalent.com


I have been working commercially having shot over thirty national-commercials. Through the process of which I've worked with such esteemed directors as Mark Romanek, Craig Gillespie, Tarsem Singh, Noam Murro, Josh Gordon and Will Speck, Stacy Wall, and Clay Weiner. I also recently wrote a pilot which was presented as a live pilot-presentation at The Groundlings Theatre and the Comedy Central Stage. And I was most recently involved in the play "Boss: The Untold Tony Danza Story," which received an Encore Producers Award at the Hollywood Fringe Festival. I am currently working on obtaining my Canadian Citizenship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment